Kay's Picks

    ↓ WHY I USE iHerb ↓



    Wonderful Readers!

    NETWORK READERS

Sunday, February 1, 2009

WHY I SHOP AT iHERB

Bookmark and Share
When I find something that works so well for my family and my budget, I just don't want to keep it to myself. That's why I'm writing about iHerb. So often, you find just the right ingredient or supplement to suit your need, but the price is just too much. When every penny counts, it's good to know there are businesses like this one that strive to pass savings along to their customers.

REALLY GOOD PRICES
Not only are there thousands of name brand, natural products to be found at iHerb, they offer them at DEEP discounts. If there's a product you want that normally costs a lot, check iHerb's site for a price comparison. Often it will be cheaper there. Not only this, they offer free shipping when you make a minimum purchase. When you are buying something that is heavy like a gallon container of oil, that's a BIG SAVINGS! Free shipping and delivered to my front door? For me, that's a GREAT deal!

FREEBIES
iHerb includes a page on their site that is filled with nothing but free offers and samples. Just click to your heart's content and have them add it in with your regular order. There have even been times that they've tossed a few treats into my order when I was in a rush and placed my order without selecting any samples.

QUALITY & GOOD VARIETY
Whether you are looking for household items, grocery staples, herbs, supplements or personal care products, it really pays to check out iHerb's stock. Many times, I've researched and settled on a particular brand item only to find that iHerb had it priced lower.

REFERRAL REWARDS
When you become a first-time customer at iHerb, you can save an extra $5 off your purchase by entering the discount code ZOS006 upon checkout. Feel free to cut and paste it --> ZOS006 . This is part of iHerb's rewards program. Once you have become a customer, you can enjoy additional savings by referring your friends and family to iHerb. You sign up and are given a code to share with others that will get them the same $5 discount with their first purchase. For more information on how that works, read this.


ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
If you need a good jumping off point for online research, iHerb has provide a links page that is a good clearinghouse of informative links for anyone interested in natural health. There is a medical library, natural library, index of conditions, and links to cutting edge practitioners in the natural health field. As I said before, it's always a good place to check out sale prices you find elsewhere. If they can beat iHerb for price and shipping -- it's a good price.

GREAT SERVICE
They are so quick with delivery that sometimes I think they've got my purchase in the mail before I finalize the transaction! Once I had to change an order that had just been placed and they were glad to accommodate my request. Their staff is always friendly. If you haven't tried them yet, I'd like to encourage you to just try a small purchase and see for yourself. I am glad to recommend iHerb to friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kay is . . .

a perpetual student of things I find interesting and (I hope) helpful to others. Feel free to use and apply all information with a healthy dose of common sense. :-)



Search By Category


References & FUN

CLICK THE COUPON 2 VISIT iHERB

iHerbButton

ADD KAY 2 UR LIST!

No Greater Joy!

NGJbutton